My practice is holistic, devoted to nurturing and supporting women during a time of profound transformation.
We cannot give without receiving. When a woman is nourished, so is everything and everyone around her. I love being able to offer a place of rest, an invitation to remember and connect with her internal awareness, the very essence of her being.
I look forward to sharing my work with you!
Hello my friends
So happy to see you again"
California raised, PBS, NPR and health food. Looked after by gentle book-worm artists; crafters, creators, builders. My genes are Irish and Polynesian mostly. Intuitive empathic heart.
I am a
• Birth and postpartum D.O.N.A. trained birthworker
• Sexological bodyworker specializing in supporting women (trained by Joseph Kramer, Ellen Heed, Kimberly Johnson, Deej and Uma Parvarti)
• Couples intimacy coach certified by Jaiya
• Reiki level 2 certified by Lara Elliott
• Advanced Akashic Field reader certified by Helen Vonderhide
• Alchemy of Touch Masseuse, certified by Tahesh Paradiso and Anouk Devi
I am currently in SE Asia, Indonesia and Polynesia studying massage and traditional maternal care.
I will be enrolled in Innate Postpartum Care training in May and R.I.E foundations course in June 2019.
Womens Session Reviews:
"I now feel I really know all of myself and am coming from a place of empowerment, starting a new relationship with my Yoni. Thank you for holding a safe space and leading me on an important journey of connection and self discovery."
• Vijaya F.
"Before, I struggled with sexual satisfaction, intimacy and connection with my husband of 14 years. My desires and ability to access those desires were stale and dormant somewhere in my body. Life stressors had stripped me of my livelihood and I didn’t know if I’d ever find “me” again. Working through each module, with my coach, Kara Tiare Ali'i.. new dynamics inside and outside of the bedroom are creating increased connection, trust and satisfaction."
• Mandy R.